Shoaib Here For Dare Dreams. This is the point from which I could never return,And if I back down now then forever I burn,This is the point from which I could never retreat Cause If I turn back now there can never be peace,This is the point from which I will die and succeed,Living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed,From now on it can never be the same as before,Cause the place I'm from doesn't exist anymore. Fight for Peace.spread love..Religion is for Humanity.if Humanity is not there,no religion is there.. Wings Of Fire: when love ends.we want peace...love world.love human..

NOTE


My Life

Dear World :)

As-salamu alaykum / Hi world

I'm Shoaib ahamed ,Traveller.

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Google circle

Instagram

Myspace

Tumblr


ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
email me:
shoaibsam.blogspot@gmail.com

Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

when love ends.we want peace...love world.love human..















Terrorism is a violence against life. Whether one kills a single person or a billion, all of them are anti-life. Neither shd we accuse nor defend any religion in this regard. In fact if all of us stop associating any religion with terrorism and if all religious heads start condemning and taking action terrorism then only there would be hope for a terror free world.please stop bomb blastsThe Values of the Qur'an demands Goodness, Justice and Peace Terror, in its broadest sense, is violence committed against non-military targets for political purposes. To put it in another way, the targets of terror are entirely innocent civilians whose only crime is, in the eyes of terrorists, to represent "the other". This is an act bereft of any moral justification. This, as in the case of murders committed by Hitler or Stalin, is a crime committed against "mankind". The Qur'an is a book revealed to people as a guide to the true path and in this Book, God commands man to adopt good morals.
email me: shoaibsam.blogspot@gmail.com

No comments: