Shoaib Here For Dare Dreams. This is the point from which I could never return,And if I back down now then forever I burn,This is the point from which I could never retreat Cause If I turn back now there can never be peace,This is the point from which I will die and succeed,Living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed,From now on it can never be the same as before,Cause the place I'm from doesn't exist anymore. Fight for Peace.spread love..Religion is for Humanity.if Humanity is not there,no religion is there.. Wings Of Fire: Hazrat Maulana shah Hakeem Muhammed akhtar sab (D B)

NOTE


My Life

Dear World :)

As-salamu alaykum / Hi world

I'm Shoaib ahamed ,Traveller.

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Google circle

Instagram

Myspace

Tumblr


ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
email me:
shoaibsam.blogspot@gmail.com

Followers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hazrat Maulana shah Hakeem Muhammed akhtar sab (D B)

Hazrat Maulana shah Hakeem Muhammed akhtar sab (RA).
 .SHAYK hazat maulana shah hakeem muhammed akhtar sab (RA)  is one of the greatest gifted scholors
of Islam Today..Hazrat speches especially for youth will give writh path ...some of the famous books written By hazrat wala..
FAMOUS BOOKS :Download :

A_Life_of_Piety 

A_Sound_Heart

Purpose_of_Life

Tarbiyat_e_Ashiqan_e_Khuda

 The_14_Harms_Of_Casting_Evil

 The_Etiquettes_Of_Visiting

The_Four_Actions

Remedy_to_the_Evil_Disease

Treatment_for_Anger

What_is_the_Reality_of_Tasawwu

MORE BAYANS OF HAZRAT WALA IN THE WEBSITE

ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST


email me: shoaibsam.blogspot@gmail.com




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post - thanks for the information. Have a look at our website injury claims and leave comments and ratings.