Shoaib Here For Dare Dreams. This is the point from which I could never return,And if I back down now then forever I burn,This is the point from which I could never retreat Cause If I turn back now there can never be peace,This is the point from which I will die and succeed,Living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed,From now on it can never be the same as before,Cause the place I'm from doesn't exist anymore. Fight for Peace.spread love..Religion is for Humanity.if Humanity is not there,no religion is there.. Wings Of Fire: People raise Terror...Not the Religion.

NOTE


My Life

Dear World :)

As-salamu alaykum / Hi world

I'm Shoaib ahamed ,Traveller.

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Google circle

Instagram

Myspace

Tumblr


ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
email me:
shoaibsam.blogspot@gmail.com

Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

People raise Terror...Not the Religion.


Assalamalekum Brothers and sisters/ Hi to all.
we are Humans.we have same desires,same blood,same water,same air.
In the world ,different religions..

Every Religion wants to speak truth,
Every Religion wants to love Human,
Every Religion wants to practice religion to be good human.
Religions are True.....people are fake.
who wants terror?
. No mother teaches her child to grow as ""Terrorist""
. No person wants to destroy himself more than life,family,impossible..we know people can give their life for family who loves them.
so no one wants to be label as "Terrorist".
FOOL people's,Bad people's,selfish people's fights for proving their religion is great ...
Some of these Reasons will Help our India,world peace,love and easy to be Human..
For every one
╰»WHEN Ur RELIGION IS TRUE AND GREAT .
.come-on prove yourself to good practice'r of Ur religion.
.Don't fight for the person,who Tell's u ,Ur religion is false.
fight Ur self,that (I'm,My self )is not following my own religion. 
.Main root cause for Terrorism is INJUSTICE.
Government must follow rules.to solve terrorism.they must stop injustice....give justice to the people who lost every thing ,family,children s.
we all know that up-to 2010 ..many politicians spoiled common people's life.so many are real Terrorist.
Tehelka released so many proof's,videos..etc..Now wilkileaks shows you Real faces of government..
    ..LOVE IS THE WEAPON TO DESTROY TERRORISM..

One Day.(WE) plz spread love..Hate caste feelings.fight for justice...InshAllah ,WE WILL SEE INDIA,WORLD PEACE....LOVE......


I believe strongly ,that world is now safe Only by the some of the good Hindu people's,Muslim people's,Christians,Sikhs,all over nation and world.


ALLAH KNOWS BEST
email me: shoaibsam.blogspot@gmail.com

No comments: