Shoaib Here For Dare Dreams. This is the point from which I could never return,And if I back down now then forever I burn,This is the point from which I could never retreat Cause If I turn back now there can never be peace,This is the point from which I will die and succeed,Living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed,From now on it can never be the same as before,Cause the place I'm from doesn't exist anymore. Fight for Peace.spread love..Religion is for Humanity.if Humanity is not there,no religion is there.. Wings Of Fire: Andhra pradesh ameer-e-mohtaram ahliya(wife) expired..5/04/2011

NOTE


My Life

Dear World :)

As-salamu alaykum / Hi world

I'm Shoaib ahamed ,Traveller.

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Google circle

Instagram

Myspace

Tumblr


ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
email me:
shoaibsam.blogspot@gmail.com

Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Andhra pradesh ameer-e-mohtaram ahliya(wife) expired..5/04/2011


Andhra pradesh ameer-e-mohtaram ahliya(wife) expired..5/04/2011.
Assalmaalekum/Hi world..Today we got sad news from mallepally ,Hyderabad.India..
Ammere-e-mohtaram "Nayemullah khan sab (DB)"..
Hajrat is one of the famous daee ..only one ameer of the state(AP) which is not having shuraa in India..
Hajrat is the oldest akabireen of dawato tabligh from Moulana iliyaz jee (RA) golden times..
Today hajrat wife expired...ZANAJAH NAMAZ HELD IN MASJID E  MOOSAM POORA..
called Mallepally markaz,Hyderabad..zanajah namaz pray by moulana jamlurehman sab(DB) Brother of moulana Navaur rehman sab(DB)..Burried in masjid -e -Battery line ,Hyderabad..
Hajrat express and requested to ee-saleh-sawab ..people attended more than 1000 members....


ALLAH KNOWS BEST
email me: shoaibsam.blogspot@gmail.com

No comments: